Welcome to the Mahd Alburaq Travel & Tourism. This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel
related services, making legitimate reservations, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our" and " www.mahdalburaq.com" refer to www.mahdalburaq.com , Mahd Alburaq Travel & Tourism. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation on our Website, or through our customer service agents over the phone.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and regulations set forth below (collectively, the "Rules and Regulations").
By accessing or using this Website by any means, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. To the extent if you book any travel services on this Website, you agree that these Rules and conditions shall apply to all such transactions. We will use our reasonable commercial efforts to keep our Site available
on a 24-hour/7-day-a- week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages.
We cannot promise that access to the Site will be available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. It is agreed by and between the Purchaser and Mahd Alburaq Travel & Tourism. If you do not accept
all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website or make bookings. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree
with the following terms and regulations.
General Rules and Restrictions
- Passports & Visas:
All travelers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport. When assisting with an international travel booking, we will assume that all travelers on the booking have a valid passport. If this is not the case, you must let us know. It is important that you ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. If you need information regarding visas, passports and other travel document requirements for your trip, please let your consultant know or, for online bookings, contact us on +96638041100. We can provide you with general information on visa and passport requirements that apply to international travel bookings you make with us. Our consultants can also obtain more specific information from an external visa advisory service provider on your behalf (if you wish, we can assist you to obtain visas through this external service and fees will apply).
- Reservations Names and Ticket Request:
Once the ticket has been issued the name on the ticket cannot be changed.
All reservations must be made in the EXACT name of the person(s) traveling - no nicknames. For international travel the name on the reservation must be EXACTLY as it appears on the traveler's passport. Once reservations have been made and you have provided payment information, your reservation CANNOT be changed.
- Travel Rules and Restrictions
Bookings and Flight reservations are not guaranteed until tickets have been issued. Airline carriers reserve the right to change their flight schedules dates, times and fares, without notice. With that being said, www.mahdalburaq.com will do what we can to make sure that we get your reservation confirmed, given that you have provided us with all correct information, but be advised again Airlines do have control of the ultimate outcome.
If for any reason tickets are less than the original, the airline will not credit the difference. www.mahdalburaq.com does not have any control over airline ticketing prices, fares, taxes or fees. Airline prices are subject to change at any time. Again, fares cannot be guaranteed until your reservation has been ticketed.
Once your reservation has been purchased, these tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-RE-ROUTABLE. Under absolutely no circumstances will the airline refund these highly discounted airline tickets. The ticket(s) you are purchasing are completely NON-CHANGEABLE after the first travel date has passed.
Ticket Upgrades /or frequent traveling mileages are purely at the discretion of the airline. Please check directly with the airline.
- Change Policy:
Any changes to your reservation will require the payment -as per airline policy- per ticket plus the difference in fare. Only the time and date of travel can be changed before the start of travel; the routing of travel cannot.
In order to change the ticket(s) that you have purchased:
- Changes are permitted for a change fee only if they are made 72 hours prior to the date of the originally scheduled flight.
- CHANGE FEE - Pay a fee as per airline policy.
- DIFFERENCE IN FARE - Additionally, if the new ticket costs more than the original tickets you must pay the difference.
- If the new tickets are less than the original, the airline will not credit the difference. Also, the change penalties will still apply in advance and are charged by the airline. Mahd Alburaq Travel & Tourism has no control on the penalty/fees. The fees are set by the airline and Mahd Alburaq Travel & Tourism has no authority to waive them.
- Therefore, the total cost will be (The Penalty/Fees) + (The Difference in the Cost of the Tickets). These fees must be paid up front before the exchange is done.
- Tickets are completely NON-CHANGEABLE after the first travel date has passed.
- You must travel on the same airline in the same class of service and same routing. Rerouting is not permitted.
- Partially used tickets are completely NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Name changes are not allowed under any circumstances.
- In the case of misspellings on the tickets, we will contact the airline to see if they will allow a change under the circumstances. It is up to the airline to allow a name change.
- Please keep in mind that changing the name on a reservation is considered and treated as a regular change and normal change fees will apply and must be in advance. These policies are determined by the airline, not by www.mahdalburaq.com.
- Many Airlines are closed on weekends and Holidays.www.mahdalburaq.com will do everything possible to assist the traveler, but there is no guarantee that the Airline’s will be available before the next business day.
- Some Airline tickets do not allow any changes, even with a fee.
- Some types of changes are not allowed on tickets at all.
Here are some Rules and Restrictions:
- You cannot change the name on an airline ticket or give the ticket to someone else to use.
- You cannot exchange a ticket from one airline to another.
- Some airlines will not allow the ticket to be reused if the original reservation was not canceled prior to the original departure date.
- www.mahdalburaq.com requires at least 72 hours PRIOR to the original/new departure date to process the changes.
- Some fares have advance purchase restrictions and must be met when processing the change.
- Some airlines require tickets to have specific validation dates. Meaning if you are traveling to another country and want to extend your stay, some airlines will say that the ticket can only be valid for your specific dates of travel (30, 60, and 90 days maximum dates will vary).
www.mahdalburaq.com understands that unexpected situations may come up to where your travel plans must be changed. If you need to make a change request please do so before the first travel date has passed. Due to the higher than normal rules and restrictions on our tickets, the ticket(s) you are purchasing are completely NON-CHANGEABLE after the first travel date has passed. These highly discounted fares are non-transferable, non-re-routable and non-changeable
The airlines may charge a fee If you change your reservation. Additionally, if the new tickets cost more than the original tickets you must pay the difference. If the new tickets are less than the original, the airline will not credit the difference. Please understand when making changes to your reservation you must travel on the same airline. If your ticket is issued with multiple carriers the validating ticketing carrier will be the authorizing carrier. This is not a decision that is made by www.mahdalburaq.com however this is a rule we must follow.
Please note: Some tickets do not allow any changes. If you do not travel on the first travel date the tickets will be completely cancelled and un-usable.
www.mahdalburaq.com makes it a point to follow all rules and restrictions from all associated travel agencies, airlines and governing bodies. With that being said there are different rules that are associated with every ticket, however please remember that we will do our best but there are rules we have to follow.
- Cancellation Policy:
The ticket(s) you are purchasing are completely NON-REFUNDABLE. If you cancel you will not receive any money back.
Please note: Partially un-used tickets are non-transferable, changeable or refundable.
- No Shows
Airlines policies clearly state that if you do not arrive on time for the first flight listed on your reservation you will be listed as a no show. When you are listed as a no-show this means that the airlines automatically cancel the reminder of your trip and you will lose all funds associated with such trip. www.mahdalburaq.com encourages all customers to check there flight departure times and check in times with the airline directly. www.mahdalburaq.com also advises that all travelers arrive at the airport 4 hours early for international flights. If at any time you want to travel on only one part of your trip please check with the airline directly to go about the proper procedures.
- Price Match Policy
www.mahdalburaq.com does not have a “Price Match Guarantee”. Understand that flight prices change constantly. So if you book a reservation online, agree to the price, and later find a cheaper flight www.mahdalburaq.com will not match the price.
- Check-in Times
The times shown on the ticket or itinerary/receipt if applicable are the departure times of the aircraft. Check-in times, are advised by your carrier, or in the airline's timetable. The latest times at which passengers can be accepted for travel, allowing the necessary time to complete all formalities. Flights cannot be held up for passengers arriving late, and no responsibility can be accepted in such cases. www.mahdalburaq.com recommends that for international flights that you show up three to four hours prior to your flight.
- Seat Assignments:
www.mahdalburaq.com is not in control of your seat assignments. We recommend that you contact your airline directly to book your seat assignments.
10. Checked Baggage:
Passengers are permitted to check baggage for a fee, the limit of which may differ by airline, class, and/or route. Extra charges may apply for checked baggage and www.mahdalburaq.com will not be liable for extra charges imposed by the airlines. Please ask your airline for more specific information.
11. Airline Schedule Changes:
We recommend that you contact the airline to confirm your scheduled departure time 24 hours prior to your flight.
I acknowledge that I am 18 years of age or older and that I understand and agree with the above terms and conditions.